Report Stormwater Issues or Pollution

Does your neighborhood have drainage, flooding or erosion issues? Have you noticed signs of poor water quality? Report it!

Signs of Flooding and Drainage:

Plugged Culvert

Plugged Storm Drain

Road Flooding


Signs of Pollution:

Discolored Water

High Sediment

Oily Sheen

Foamy Water

Other ways to report stormwater pollution:

For spills outside City of Bellingham limits, call Whatcom County Public Works at (360) 778-6230.

For spills inside City of Bellingham limits, call the Stormwater Hotline at (360) 778-7979.

For after-hours hazardous material spills, call 911.